Thursday 18 April 2013

A new baby!


Meeting a new friend with Katie

I can’t wait, because I'm going to Katie’s house today, first we went to hula hooping. There wasn’t the right sized hoop for me. Then we went to Katie’s house and Katie introduced her family to me. Next Katie told me that her mum was having a baby. I liked going round Katie’s Nan ’s house until there dog Bambi tried to bite my tail. On the last day of the Easter holidays I went to the hospital with Katie’s mum and dad while Katie baked delicious cakes with her Nan . When the baby was born I wanted to hug the baby he was so cute. Katie’s family still don’t know what to call him. After that I had a nice calm rest.
From Ember and Katie.


PS There are lots of photos...but Mrs Down is having a few technical problems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment