Monday 30 September 2013

A visit to Archie's



 

When I got to Archie’s me and Archie said hello to his dog Finley he was very crazy. After that me and Archie showed his mum Pinchie’s blog she liked it very much. After Archie’s dog gave me a piggy back! Then me and Archie watched Archie’s mum fight with his dog it was funny and scary because Finley bit Archie’s mum’s hand. After we watched the Simpsons it was very funny because Bart got expelled!! Then Archie’s dad came round and I met Archie’s sister. After Archie told me we were going to watch a movie and go to his dad’s. On Saturday we had a dance while taking Maddie to dancing it was fun. At tea we went to Prezzos for Archie’s dad’s birthday that was nice. On Sunday I sat and had a sleep while Archie was at rugby. He told me that it was very fun he also told me that he had a nose bleed!!!        

 
 Ember meets Finley the dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment