Wednesday 8 January 2014

My visit to Kaitlyn's!


Professor Bear’s time with Kaitlyn

On Friday night I went home from school with Kaitlyn and she told me all the adventures we was going to have this weekend. I sat on the bed while Kaitlyn got ready as we were going to a Chinese for tea with Kaitlyn’s family. I sat on Kaitlyn’s knee for the journey. When we arrived I got introduced to all the family. I was very excited! I tried prawn crackers they were very tasty. I did get some crumbs on my jacket! It was a fun evening but I was very sleepy so we went home and went to bed!

Saturday

This morning Kaitlyn made me get up early because we were  going to Peterborough with Kaitlyn, her Mum, her friend Erin and Erin’s Mum. We were going shopping all day. When it was dinner time we went to Jimmy Spices - the food was yummy. After that we are going to her cousins because it is his birthday. We are going to see fireworks. I said to Kaitlyn ‘wow these fireworks are awesome. They are the best fireworks I’ve ever seen before!’

Sunday

This morning me and Kaitlyn had a DVD day as we watched monsters university. After breakfast we watched the film while eating maltesers. I said to Kaitlyn the film was so good I want to watch it again. Then we had dinner yum yum! Then we played. After that it was time for bed.

 

 In the morning we got up and then had breakfast got changed for school. I had the best weekend ever. I hope I go home with Kaitlyn again. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment