Thursday 31 October 2013

Christening Day

When I woke up, I was on the floor. Elisha picked me up and we went downstairs for breakfast. We had coco pops. They were scrumptious. We were so exited about today because . . . Elisha and her little brother was getting christened!  She had a lilac dress with silver beads and white pearls. They matched her silver sparkly hair band. She wore a violet cardigan with tiny silver beads around the bottom and silver tap dance shoes. Her sister Jennifer did her hair down. First she straitened her hair and did a plat with her fringe. It looked amazing. She was getting christened at st Mary. I sat on the font. Luckily I did not get wet when Jennifer poured the water. After we went home and had a barbecue. Next we opened the presents. Elisha got a teddy bear, 3 piggy banks, a necklace, a teddy in a box and £20.00. Elisha’s little brother got a teddy bear, a piggy bank  . We had a great time and I would love to go again but I had to go back to school.  I hope you like this. See you soon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment