Thursday 31 October 2013

I visited Cameron!

When we got home we hat to get ready for Cameron’s birthday party at Frank & bennies. When we got there we no one was there of my friends but my Nan was there and Cameron  opened some of my presents from my Nan and cousins then Evie come to the table and I showed her my presents from my Nan. after a couple of minuets Hennie came then Connor bray then Jake so we went to a bigger table. Next we decided to
Order because we were getting hungry and all of us had chicken burger and orangeade.
When we were waiting they dressed me up in hennie’s cardigan. it was very hot in it.
Then food came and I lllooovvveeeddd! the burgers. After the burgers we had
ice cream. then Cameron opened his presents from his friends Hennie got him a angry birds cap Jake and Connor got me Xbox points and evie got me a Lego ninjago        book. Then we hat to go back to Cameron’s house and go to bed and when we went to bed we watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment