Friday 28 March 2014

Prof Bear's visit to Cameron

Professor Bear’s time at Cameron’s new house!
First I went into Cameron’s Mum’s new rover and went into Cameron’s new house.
Also Cameron showed me around his house. After that, Cameron’s cousin came and played on the Xbox with me and Cameron. Later we also played on the Xbox but on a different game which is a driving game called: Harm’s way. Cameron beat me on the Xbox on the 1st and 2nd round but I beat him on the 3rd round. After we finished that round we went down stairs to watch television. I slid down the banister and we watched Rio but after that we had to go to bed I slept on the sofa meanwhile Cameron was sleeping on his cabin bed.

It was time to wake up, I was very tired and so was Cameron. We got on Cameron’s Xbox and I rode his dog called Chowder while his Mum made breakfast.  I played with the guinea pig and rabbits and we also went and watched a programme about
Puppies growing up and they were ssssoooo cute!. A little while later we had to go back to school. I was very sad to leave Cameron’s fun new house. I hope I came back soon.         



1 comment: