Thursday 8 May 2014

Ember's visit to Connor's in the Easter holidays.


Ember’s time with Connor

 

When we got home we had our tea straight away - we had sausage, mash and beans. Then we went upstairs - we went on Connor’s Xbox 360. Connor did something special - he made a really cool artefact on mine craft it looked a bit like a girl.   

 

We watched a really awesome movie called transformers, I loved it. I cried when Optimus Prime died after the movie. Then we were fast asleep! In the morning me and Connor had a great fry up for breakfast.  Then we went back on mine craft… Connor made a new project which was an arena and then I got interested.

 

Connor taught me what LOL meant it means laugh out loud!! I thought it meant different I thought it meant lots of love but no!!

 

I was excited on Sunday as we were going swimming. Connor showed off and dived into the big pool. For the rest of the holidays he just played MINE CRAFT grrrr!

 

I had a lovely time at Connor’s and I now know how to play Minecraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment