Thursday 7 March 2013

I went to Bailey's house!


First I went on a tour round the house with Bailey. We started in his little brother's room and we sat with a group of teddies .
Then I went into his mother's room. I then did something really funny and wore his mother's glasses.
I sat in his mum's big ,white wardrobe with his small ,silly brother. After 5 mins we went into Bailey's room and I thought I was a castle’s  guard. I breathed fire at some knights in shining armour. I then sat on his sister’s computer for a minute or two.
We played shops for 5 mins and while we were playing shops while we were watching cooking. I was very  hungry.
Just then I heard the door bell so I went to see who it was it was Bailey's scared grandma .
After eating cheese cake I watched Garfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment