Thursday 7 March 2013

I went to visit Codie.


Hi
 I went home for the weekend with Codie. Once we got home Codie took me home and showed me her bedroom. It is Ignoramus. Codie’s brother Sean is really annoying he even told me that I like to eat grass as my colour is green.

I went at the weekend
Saturday:
Today I went to hockey in Spalding with Codie who has a best friend called Grace and Abigail who go to school in Spalding. After that I went to Springfield's with Codie and her Mum!  They got a hook to hold our hockey bags and sticks to the fence at hockey. They only went to Springfield ’s because their Dad was asleep!

Sunday:
Today Mum, Dad, Sean, Codie and I went to Granddads’ as Nanny was at work so he was a bit lonely.
They have a dog called Archie who is REALLY annoying 24 hrs a day he wants one of the family members to play with him! He is only 1 years old. Archie can sit, lie down and roll over!

I really enjoyed my weekend away with Codie and her family. I didn’t seem to like Archie he kept licking me! It really did tickle!!

From Ember

No comments:

Post a Comment