Sunday 17 March 2013

I went to see Lucie!

Today I went home with Lucie  - it was world book day and she was dressed as a skeleton pirate.  
Once we had driven to Lucie's house she introduced me to her brother George who then introduced me to his toy dog Oof who became my friend.  
After we had played for a bit we went to see her pet bird Bertie who is very noisy and fluttered all around his cage I think I scared him.  
Lucie then went to get changed out of her costume so we could go out in her dad's car.  We went to Sutterton to feed the ducks it was great fun there was loads of them walking about and swimming in the pond.  After we had feed the ducks we went to visit her grandma who only lived around the corner from the duck pond.  While we was there we played all different games on her galaxy tablet I was really enjoying my stay with Lucie and her family.  
With Lucie and her brother

I met Bertie!

I met Oof.

At the duckpond.

On the tablet.

Zzzzzzzz
Once we got back to Lucie's house we had dinner and then went to get ready for bed.  Lucie's bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up in the morning. 

1 comment:

  1. i like how you have set it up for the amazing blog

    ReplyDelete