Monday 18 November 2013

Ember stayed with Evie!


Ember's time with Evie!

When I came home with Evie she had to get ready for brownies. I stayed at home and Charley, Evie's sister played with me. When Evie got home we went to bed and I slept on the end of her bed.In the morning I found out I was going to stay at home with Evie's cat Jiff and their toys because her mum had to go to work so Evie went to kids club. On Saturday and Sunday Evie had to do her homework. On Thursday we watched a movie called Epic,ate popcorn and had hot chocolate with squirty cream and marshmallows it was reallllllllllly nice! On Friday I was lucky because we went to Cadburyworld. It took a long time to get there, we got our ticket and looked around the shop. When it was half past 11 we got a tour of the factory. We got lots of chocolate I llllooooovvvvvveeeeeee chocolate! After that we played in the play area then it was time to go. I enjoyed my day. On Saturday and Sunday we got ready to go back to school. Sunday night I felt so sad because I knew I had to go back to school on Monday!!!!!

1 comment: