Monday 18 November 2013

Professor Bear went to stay with Connor!


Thursday
First of all me and Connor went to the car and I met another teddy called tiger. Tiger is Connors teddy, he waits in the car for him while he's at school. Then we went to pick up Connors brother from the grammar school he is called Cameron. After that we went swimming I went with Connor and his mum to the poolside and got my photo taken with his swimming teacher called Anna. Then it was time for me to go with Connor's mum upstairs to watch his lesson it was very fun watching Connor.
Then we all went home and that's where I met Connor's kitten Shadow. Then we had tea after that me and Connor went on the xbox. After that we went to bed.

Friday
I woke up next to tiger and Connor. We went downstairs and had some breakfast. We got ready for school. I waited in the car with tiger while Connor was at school. When we got home we played some mine craft on the xbox. We both went off to watch mine craft on Connor's iPad.

Saturday
I woke up very excited as I knew I was going to Twinlakes firework display! We left after lunch and I fell asleep on the journey there but Connor and tiger woke me up when we got there. It was very busy. The first thing we went on was the buffalo bill ride. Next I watched Connor on the obstacle course.
The bonfire wasn't lit because it was so windy. It was very cold so I snuggled Connor and his mum. The fireworks were the best I've ever seen, they lit up the sky beautifully with lots of colours and also they let out loud bangs. It was amazing!
When we left, we went to KFC. Connor had popcorn chicken and he said it was lovely. The journey home was boring so I fell asleep again. Connor woke me up when we got home, it was late and we went straight to bed!

Sunday
I woke up also very excited because we were going to Kacper's house for his 9th birthday. We had breakfast, went on Connors iPad for an hour then had lunch and went. It was very crowded with his family and friends. We all had fun and enjoyed ourselves. When we got home we played on mine craft with Connors friend.
I started to get sad because I knew it was nearly time to leave Connor and his family. I enjoyed my adventures with Connor.  I will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment