Monday 18 November 2013

I visited George.

On Friday I came home to stay at George's house.

When we got home George introduced me to his 2 kittens called Jett and Jack. I was a bit scared as they were a lot bigger than me but they soon let me sleep on their bed with them which was lovely and warm. Jett and Jack also let me play with them and their toys.

On Saturday it was really exciting as George's family got a new car. We all went for a ride in it on Saturday afternoon. It is really nice but it does go quite fast!

Sunday was remembrance parade and George went to Pinchbeck church with his Cub group. I wanted to go too but we thought it was best that I stayed behind to keep an eye on the kittens. I did wear my poppy with pride though.

Then it was back to school again but I had a lovely time at George's house


No comments:

Post a Comment