Tuesday 17 June 2014

Another buddy visits Connor!

I left school with Connor Bray and Cameron Scott on Tuesday 17th June. We had to hurry because we needed to pick Connor's big brother up from Spalding Grammar School.

We went back to Connor's house for a few snacks and drink, we then got changed and Connor's mum took us all to Surfleet Park.
This was my first adventure at Surfleet Park. Connor and Cameron made it very special and it was lots of fun.


This is me with Connor and Cammy on the death slide.


Here we are again on the death slide - I really really enjoyed it.


I went zooming down one of the slides, I went fast - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


We all enjoyed going down the slide - we was all laughing, it was FUN.


I think Connor and Cammy was trying to make me sick on this wibbly wobbly thingy. They jiggled me from side to side and it made me feel a little funny.

We then had to take Cammy home to his mummy. We quickly said hello to his new kitten and his dog Chowder.

I then went home with Connor and his mum and we had a lovely tea. After that  Connor had a bath, then we got ready for bed.

Tomorrow morning I will have to go back to school :-(

Thank you Connor for letting me visit you and exploring Surfleet Park. I hope to visit you again soon.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment