Tuesday 17 June 2014

The weekend at Connor's

Friday 13th of June I left school at 3.15pm with Connor. I've been to Connor's house before and loved it so I was quite excited.
 

We got home to Connor's and we played on the X-box.

Saturday 14th of June was a busy day - it was Pinchbeck Carnival. Connor's mum was helping on kid's club stall and Connor dressed up as a tiger and rode on the kid's club float. I was lucky because I got to go with him. There was so many people looking at us as we travelled around the village of Pinchbeck.


Here is me with Connor (dressed up as a tiger) on the float.

The parade finished at Pinchbeck Playing field, which was also very busy. I went with Connor to the kid's club stall where I played some interesting games.








This was me and Connor playing on the buzz wire game - it was very hard. I couldn't do it.


Me and Connor really enjoyed playing this game - you had to get to kids club.

After the Carnival, we went back to Connor's house, where Julie and Chloe  came round for pizza (take out). Connor's favourite is chicken, pepperoni and pineapple and it's delicious.

Sunday 15th of June - we had a lazy day today. I helped Connor finish of his tiger puzzle that Alexa got for his birthday.



Here I am with the finished tiger puzzle.

We then went into his brother's bedroom and played on minecraft on our laptops.

As the day came to an end I helped Connor have a bath and then we are going to snuggle and go to sleep.

Once again I have had a fantastic time at Connor's house and I hope he invites me again soon. Tomorrow I will be sad as we've got to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment