Wednesday 4 June 2014

Half term with Connor

I left school with Connor Bray on the last day of term (Friday 23rd May 2014), and we went to pick his brother up from Spalding Grammar School.

Over the weekend we played on the X-box and on Connor's laptop.

Monday (Bank Holiday), Connor's mum made us go to an air display. It was at East Kirkby and it was the American Air Day show at the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre.
It was very busy - Connor had to hold me tight with his teddy tiger so we didn't get lost. The air display was very noisy and we all enjoyed it, even Connor's big brother. It was very, very hot, Connor's mum got burn't on her face and Connor got a little burnt on his cheeks.


This is me with Connor and his teddy tiger standing in from of the Lancaster.

Displaying image.jpeg

This was me, Connor and teddy tiger taking a rest at the air display.

Displaying image.jpeg

This was a picture of an aeroplane Connors mum took.
Displaying image.jpeg
On the Tuesday, we went to Game and Connor's mum got Connor and his brother a new game for the X-Box.
Later that day, Connor's mum took us all to West End Cinema In Boston to watch - X-Men: Days of futures past. We all watched it in 3D, and even I had my glasses on. The film was awesome!



This is me with Connor and teddy tiger eating popcorn and getting ready to watch the film.
Displaying image.jpeg

Wednesday we couldn't do a lot outside as it was really wet. We did have a very yummy Chinese for tea :-)

Thursday we played on the X-Box and laptop.

Friday, Conno'rs big brother made his mum take us to Pizza Hut. We had a buffet lunch and we all ate too much. Connor's mum said Connor ate more than what she thought he would. The drink system was really cool cause you get to do it yourself - Connor helped me with mine. Connor's brother mixed his drink - he had orange tango, Pepsi max and 7-up (he is very silly!)

Saturday we played on the X-Box, playing Minecraft. We was talking through our headset to Cameron Scott. We made a model of spongebob and Patrick.



Here is a picture of Spongebob and Patrick that we made.
Displaying image.jpeg
Sunday I helped Connor do his homework on the Victorians. We had a surprise visit from Julie and Chloe Young, who decided to stay for tea and we had take out.
I am now going to watch Connor have a bath and then we will be going to bed, ready for school in the morning.

I have really enjoyed my holiday week with Connor - him and his family always make me feel loved and happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment