Tuesday 8 July 2014

Adventures with Connor!

I came out of school on Friday 20th June with my pal Connor B. I have visited Connor several times before so I know I was going to love my adventure.
When we left school we rushed to Spalding Grammar School to pick his older brother up. We got home and relaxed playing Minecraft on the X-box. Later that evening I watched 3 X- Men movies with Connor and Connor's Mum (but Connor's Mum wasn't really interested). They went on for quite a few hours, and we went to bed at midnight.
Saturday 21st June
I woke up next to Connor and it was quite late in the morning! Saturday was a lazy day for us. We went outside and picked some strawberries from Connor's Mum's strawberry patch (yummy)

I
Here is me helping Connor pick strawberries.


We played on the X-box most of the day then I went upstairs with Connor and we played in Connor's brothers bedroom on Minecraft. Later I fell asleep with Connor on the sofa when we was watching Despicable Me 2.




Sunday 22nd June
Today we played in the garden, me and Connor played football. I had to take my jacket off because it was so hot.

I enjoyed playing football with Connor, even though he won.
I watched Connor playing football with his brother in his garden from the top of his play house so I didn't get knocked over.

Then me and Connor took a nice rest and relaxed for a while,

I loved my adventure with Connor this weekend, but now it's time for Connor to have his bath and read his school book. Then we'll be getting tucked up in bed ready for tomorrows school day - we can't be tired tomorrow because it's the school Sport's Day.
I hope I visit Connor again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment