Tuesday 8 July 2014

Another visit to Connor's


Friday 27th June
I left school with Connor B. who has become one of my best buddies. We shot off to Spalding Grammar School to pick Connor's big brother up, then went home and relaxed by playing on the X-Box.


Saturday 28th June.
When I woke me and Connor watched his iPad for a while. Later Connor''s uncle Ant came round and collected his tortoise which Connor was looking after while he was on holiday.
Julie and Chloe Young came round at lunch and bought us some yummy chips from town. Afterwards, me, Connor and Chloe went to play in the garden. We went on a caterpillar hunt (because they were eating all of Connor's mum's cabbages!).


We all picked some tomatoes that were ready. Can you see me hiding in the tomato plant? (look at my last entry in the blog!)


I helped Connor look at his broccoli and climbed up his apple tree.


Then we decided to have a take out for tea - we all had pizza which was very yummy - Connor shared his with me.
Later Julie and Chloe left and I watched X-Men with Connor. We went to bed about midnight and I fell straight to sleep.

Sunday 30th June
We had a quiet morning watching More X-Men DVDs, then we had lunch. After lunch I went with Connor and his mum to see Connors nanny. I helped to fill some bags with gravel - that was hard work.
Later in the afternoon, Tracy came by and bought Connor some rock - she had been to Cornwall for the week on holiday.
Then we had some tea and it was time for Connors bath. We then went to bed which was quite sad as I knew I was going back to school in the morning.

I had a lovely time at Connors house once again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment