Thursday 31 July 2014

Flat Stanley goes out and about

Mrs Down has left Ember, Prof Bear and the others sleeping in the new classroom and has taken Flat Stanley out and about on her adventures this holidays!

Flat Stanley  visits XX Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
 
  Monday 28th July 2014
 I got up really early and jumped into the car ready for my exciting adventure to Glasgow. Then we arrived at Newark ready to jump on a train to Edinburgh but first I had to buy a Costa.
While on the journey I saw  lovely scenery.

When we arrived in Edinburgh we had to go to the Cath Kidston shop (groan). Then we walked around the city, visited the castle which made me exhausted! Thankfully we had tea in the Hard Rock CafĂ©… yummy.


 




Selfie time at the castle.


Selfie time at the Hard Rock Cafe


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment