Sunday 13 January 2013

Hello


Hello my name is Pinchy and I am a lazy spider monkey from Ecuador.
A few years ago I was a bit worn out after climbing trees to get some bananas when I noticed that some kind men had already picked a massive pile of my favourite fruit and were loading it into a huge metal box.

Being a lazy monkey I thought it would be quite nice to go and get some of the bananas from the box rather than by the rather exhausting method I was using now of climbing a tree.


Unfortunately when I got into the huge box nobody noticed and they shut the door behind me.
At first I was quite scared but then I realised I was locked in a box with bananas.....in fact lots of bananas.....in fact a HUGE pile of bananas.


I don't know how long I was in my box but I do know that it travelled all the way from Ecuador to a place called Spalding in England. My giant box contained 10,387 bananas and I was just about to eat banana 10,387 when my box was opened.
Now by this time having eaten 10,386.5 bananas I was a HUGE spider monkey and the people who opened the big metal box didn't seem very happy about that so I decided it would be a good idea if I ran (waddled) away.


Being a HUGE monkey meant I couldn't get very far and I could only run (waddle)  as far as Pinchbeck a village just outside of Spalding. I have been living here for a while now at Pinchbeck East Primary School with class 8, but I think it is time for another adventure so I am swapping places with my friend who lives in Pennsylvania in America at Linntown Intermediate School in Lewisburg. He will look after my blog while I am away and I will do his at http://travelbuddyadventures.blogspot.com/   however I AM a lazy monkey so the children over there are going to help me!
I hope you follow my adventures.
Pinchy

No comments:

Post a Comment