Saturday 26 January 2013

Pinchy is travelling!

So Pinchy is now on his way to the USA and he has left me (Prof Bear) to look after the blog until Ember appears from the USA. 

I helped wrap Pinchy up carefully and trotted off to the post office with Mr Down. All I can say is that I am glad I am staying with Class 8 as it all looked very scary to me. 

The children are having a fun week this week at school - they have a drama group in called Where there's a Will. They will be acting out A Midsummer Night's Dream throughout the week and then perform it to KS1 on Friday. I have listened to Mrs Down read the story version to the class so am very excited! 

Prof Bear. 

PS I am the class bear that spends lots of his time in the tent in the reading corner. I have also recently been to Antarctica to study penguins to help the children write non-chronological reports. 

PPS You can follow the blog on Class Blog Shed on
the Literacy Shed.

1 comment:

  1. Well Class Eight the lady in the post office looked quite surprised when I wrote "monkey" on the customs form to say what was in the package!

    ReplyDelete