Saturday 19 January 2013

London

Pinchy heads to London

Yesterday I had a very exciting trip to London with Mrs Down and Miss Thompson from class 7. We got up quite early and set off through the snow on a long train journey. When we were there we saw a lot of famous parts of the city like Big Ben and Trafalgar Square. As you can see from the photographs it was a tiring day (and I am a lazy monkey) so I did have a few naps.

Me with my train ticket
Having a rest on the train
With Mrs Down in Leicester Square in London
Phew all of that travelling around was tiring, I thought I would have a lie down overlooking Trafalgar Square
I went to a lecture with Mrs Down (monkeys find lectures a bit dull)
I did find quite a nice bag to have a nap in though
When we got to Kings Cross train station to head home I couldn't resist heading to platform 9 3/4 to see if I could see Harry Potter and look what I found!
A photo for Mrs Hummel who loves the Harry Potter books
When we got back to the station near Mrs Down's house we met up with her family and had dinner at a very snowy Pizza Hut.
Yummy I discovered that Monkeys love diet soda and pizza too

No comments:

Post a Comment