Monday 28 January 2013

Where there's a Will


Dear Diary,
It is the 28th of January 2013, and I have been in the hall doing some acting with class 8! I and class 8 were looking at how “Midsummer Night's dream” was acted out.
The play was written in around 1650 by William Shakespeare! The speech in which Shakespeare announced was:
'Ay me, for aught that I could ever read,
Could ever here by tale or history,
The course of true love never did run smooth.'

The main story line is Helena loved Demetrius but Demetrius doesn’t love Helena! Hermia loves Lysander, but Hermia’s dad wants Hermia to marry Demetrius. Then Puck, a mischievous fairy makes Lysander love Helena, so Helena has two boyfriends now. Then Puck makes Lysander love Hermia again!  It is all very confusing for my little brain but I am sure that I will understand it by the end.

I have really enjoyed this acting and hope that I get a chance to go in tomorrow!

Prof Bear & Matthew

     

Me (Prof. Bear and my tent)

Me in the reading corner getting comfy...now which book shall I choose?

3 comments:

  1. Wow This is an amazing blog Thank You Codie Oleary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Down I finaly got on the blog it is an amszing Pupil of pinchbeck East C Of E Primary School Codie O'leary

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an amazing blog lucie gentry

    ReplyDelete