Friday 9 May 2014

Mr Meerkat visited Archie!


Mr Meerkat’s time with Archie

When Archie and I got to his Nan’s Archie went into the shower. After Archie got out the shower he taught me how to play Mario brothers. Then we played a game of monopoly and I won, then we played another game and Archie won. After that me and Archie had a ginger biscuit. Then me and Archie played on Mario again (it was fun.) After that me and Archie went and watched TV. We watched Blue Peter; half way through Archie fell off the chair. Before Blue Peter finished two people showed us a magic trick it was epic!

 

Then we had tea it was delicious. We had new potatoes, green beans, carrots and salmon. For pudding we could of just had raspberry and strawberry pie or raspberry and strawberry pie with ice cream. Then we watched some more TV it was all about fish. After that we watched traffic cops, it was very interesting! After it finished Archie’s granddad watched East Enders. Then we had to go home.

 

When we got in we went straight to bed. While Archie drank his milk I had a boogey to a song on the radio. When we woke up in the morning Archie got dressed and I had a boogey again. Then we went down stairs and made our breakfast, Archie had chocolate spread on his toast and I had jam on my toast. Now that was yummy. After that Finley went mental. After Archie went and cleaned his teeth. Finally Archie and I packed Archie’s bag and went to school.

 

By Mr Meerkat           

No comments:

Post a Comment