Thursday 8 May 2014

Prof Bear visits Lucy for Easter.


 

On the last day I went home with Lucy and we went to her house. When we arrived home we went out to town to get some Easter eggs for people to eat. After that we came home and we went outside the front, we all went for a bike ride with her uncle and then we came home and went on Lucy’s trampoline but suddenly I flew and flew and flew over to Lucy’s neighbour’s garden. Luckily Lucy came over to get me and I was stuck in the branches.

 

After that we… went inside to have some tea everyone had bacon sandwiches and burgers. Then after I helped Lucy tidy her room a little bit and we watched some TV. Then it reached 10:00 so it was time for bed. Soon it was the next day and firstly we had breakfast then after Lucy’s Godfather came round with his partner who was going to get married with Lucy’s bridesmaid shoes to try on but unfortunately they didn’t fit so they said they with bring them in 3 more days. They went home when Lucy’s cousin arrived. Then me and Lucy had an Easter egg and we had eaten this all up.

 

A few more days later Lucy’s godfather and partner came again with the bridesmaid’s shoes and they were a (size 3) and they fitted.

 

Then the next day later me, Lucy and her family went to Peterborough and we went Primark we bought a few things and ended up being in their for an hour. Soon we went to MC Donald’s and Lucy shared it with me I thought it was really tasty.

 

Then it was 3 days just before school on the Saturday we went to the swimming pool at Lucy’s Mums school. Lucy said it was really fun but I had to stay at home!

 

 On the Sunday we went to a car boot sale and we made lots of money more than (£10!) Then on the last day just before school Lucy and I and her family helped Lucy’s Nan and Grandad pack boxes because they were moving to another house but they didn’t have a date on which day they were moving so we got it out of the way and done with. Just then it was bedtime and it was then morning Lucy moaned and groaned and shouted “ I am too tired for school I don’t want to go” I agreed with Lucy to but I would have to go back to school and visit Mrs Down again and the other children.

 

 I missed Lucy and I missed all her family plus her wonderful cute dog. I would love to go to Lucy’s house again and I hope she would love to have me! Happy Easter Lucy and happy Easter to all of you!    

 

 

                                                                                                                         Lucy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment