Friday 16 May 2014

Sian and Ember!

EMBER’S TIME WITH SIAN.

When I  got  to Sian’s Nan’s house Sian’s Nan  “SCREAMED”.  I began to think that she didn’t like me but Sian said “ It’s only a teddy!” so Sian’s Nan tried to calm down. While Sian’s Nan was calming down we had some ice-cream and watched TV! 

When Sian’s Dad came to pick us up, we went home and went straight upstairs to get change to go out for Sian’s birthday tea at Franky and Benny’s. Sian and I and her sister Hannah had chicken nuggets and chips for tea with some cola. After that it was time for desert me and Sian had a Chocolate Sundae (it was delicious.)  After that it was time for the birthday cake it was a moshi monsters cake I wanted a big piece, but I only got a small piece because I had small belly. After my bit of cake I was full. When the waitress came Sian asked her if she could take a picture of Sian’s uncle Richard, Auntie Tania, Sian’smum, dad and Sian’s Sister Hannah. 

Now it was time for all of us to go back to Sian’s house for some adult time and so me, Sian and Hannah can watch some TV. We watched Emma dale and Coronation Street 
   

 After that Sian's Auntie and Uncle had to leave and we had to go to bed. 

On Monday I had to go back to school but Sian let me say goodbye to her house and then she put me in her bag and went to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment