Thursday 7 February 2013

I have arrived!


At last I have escaped the bag after a bumpy journey. I did not see Pinchy on my journey across the Atlantic Ocean, I do hope that he is OK.

I arrived with class 8 just before they were about to have lunch...they were very excited to see me! I was very excited to see them...sadly they would not allow me to eat the sweets that I had brought with me...instead they ate them!

They introduced me to Professor Bear and then took me for a wander around the classroom. I like the looks of the tent as I feel that I could have some lovely sleeps in there.

I have met the Headteacher but am still awaiting to meet the Head of School as she was busy when I was taken around...perhaps tomorrow.

I am writing this blog from Mrs Down's house as she has taken me home for the night. I have been kidnapped by Oliver and Henry who took me to McDonalds for my tea. (that was nice as it reminded me of home!)

I am looking forward to going to sleep now. Tomorrow should be an exciting day at school...I think I shall be going home with one of the class (not sure who yet. So many wanted to take me that Mrs Down has said she will be putting the names in a hat as she cannot decide). 

I am missing my friends in the USA and I thought I would include some photos of me so they can see what I have been doing

Meeting Prof. Bear.

I had a lot of fun on the tent...and I fell off! Need to get my wings sorted.

With some of the class.

With the Headteacher.

Having fun on the camping chairs!

Prof Bear was just starting his Big Writing when I arrived!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad to hear that you have arrived safely, Ember. It looks like you will really be having some wonderful experiences with class 8. Please tell them that we are still awaiting Pinchy's arrival.

    ReplyDelete