Thursday 21 February 2013

Half term

Hi

Prof. Bear here...Ember is away skiing at the moment with Ethan.

Last week was a very busy week for the children as they had assessment week. This meant that Ember and I did lots of sleeping.

On Friday the children broke up for half term and Ethan got to take Ember skiing. I cannot remember which country he has gone to so I am excited to hear his stories when he comes back.

I am a little sad that Mrs Down has taken the reading tent down as I like sleeping in there. However I am sure I will have fun in the new reading area...

I have read our American friends' blog....Pinchy has arrived in the USA. Not very impressed with the Royal Mail as it has taken nearly a month for him to get there. I bet he hated being in the bag. Poor Pinchy.

I had better go now as I am going out for the day!

prof. bear

1 comment:

  1. hi that was a bit sad that you have been left alone

    ReplyDelete