Monday 25 February 2013

I have been skiing!


My Austrian Adventure
On Saturday 16th February, Ethan decided to wake me up at 3.15 in the morning. I was very tired and annoyed so I went back to sleep again in the car! When we got to the airport it was extremely busy. On board the plane I was sat right in front on the window so I could see everything. Finally, after many hours travelling we arrived at Maria Alm and went to collect and skis. Sadly, I had a cold and as they didn’t have ski’s small enough for a dragon, I stayed in the apartment and watched other people skiing down the mountains.
By the last day, I was feeling better and had used up all of Ethan’s DS power so he took me out for the day. I had my picture taken with a massive snow dragon which looked exactly like me! After that, we took a ride in a cable car up to where Ethan had been skiing, 1634m above sea level! I met a new friend called Scruffy on the trip. On the way down I shared a sweetie with Ethan!

Now I am going back to school for a rest!

Have a look at my exciting photos.

Ember
With Ethan out in the snow...brrr.

Wow a snow dragon! That was really cool!

In the snow!

Time for the ride on the cable car!

My new friend Scruffy! 
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an exciting adventure Ember has had with Ethan. Pinchy went skiing with Sam over the weekend. We will work on posting his weekend tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a amazing day you had in the holidays hope you had fun with your family and have a good time back at school.Hope you are looking forward to coming back on the fourth of march.So what did you do at the skiing place ,but looks like you had fun thats what it is about.Have you had a good start to your school which will come tommorow at nine o'clock that will be fun.This will be an exicting start to a new week so get your stuff ready for another week at school.It will be a nice for a bit of help in litracy and maths.

    ReplyDelete