Friday 22 February 2013

Prof. Bear goes to Hampton Court Palace

I am not sure what Ember is doing on his holiday...I am sure he is having fun! I have been having fun too...Yesterday I went to Hampton Court Palace. It was a long journey down there...Mrs Down went the wrong way - she listened to her phone and it took her through major parts of London. That did not bother me as I got to see Wembley and Richmond. 

I wanted a pie!

The lovely Tudor lady.


At last I have got a throne!

Hampton Court Palace
When we finally got there I had some lovely food at the cafe, went in the maze which was fab. Then we went to look at the palace. I saw Henry VIII's kitchen and some rooms. I quite fancied some of the pies in the kitchen but was not allowed to eat them. When in the apartments I met a lovely Tudor lady who wanted a photo of me. 

It was a little cold tho so I was glad to go back into the car.

Prof. Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment