Monday 25 February 2013

My visit to Ellie's house!

On the 13th of February I went home with Ellie and we had salad with a fish called pilchards. After, I saw it was snowing. 
We went to the Circus which had lots of acts. We had popcorn with Ellie's brother. I only had three pieces as I was a slowcoach and the circus had started. First, it was a parade of animals and jugglers. I loved the first half. In the interval Ellie introduced me to the raffle ticket seller. Ellie and I shared a hot dog and some juice. Then it was the second half. There was a clown called Baz. He played 'Moves like Jagger' by Christina Aguilera and Maroon 5 and 'Gangnam Style' by Psy. There was a ghost after that but it was only a man with a white cloth over him and eyes, nose and mouth drawn on. It took the ringmaster, Baz and another person away. Then it was the end. 
Ellie and her Brother's mum picked us up. We arrived home and my second granddad was there to look after me because my Brother and Mum had to go to a pub quiz. Then we went to bed. I stayed in my bag. I was very tired. I fell straight asleep. Look at all the photos Ellie's brother took.

Ember
Yummy popcorn!

Can you see the circus? It was fun!

Ellie and I enjoying popcorn at the circus.

What can you see?

So what can you see?

Hot dog time!

Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. A circus! Many of us have never ever been to see a circus, as they don't come around here. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete