Tuesday 12 February 2013

Monday evening with Megan!


Today I’ve been with Megan. Once Mrs Down called her name out she didn’t stop smiling. Also, she giggled all the way through the prayer. When Megan tried to give the bag to her mum, she tried to take me! Megan snatched me away and showed her the bag. Only then,her mum understood what Megan was saying. On the way to the car, her mum had to go to the Spar. She bought a packet of ‘Skittles’, each for Megan and her sister Tara (I can not believe she left me OUT!). It took a lot of might, but in the end, they did up my seat-belt. I had to stand on my back heels. It hurt a lot, but I’m ok now. Tara gave me a green skittle. It was very sweet. When we got to Mr Sammarco’s, the girls got changed into some clothes. Then, Megan read ‘Scrapman' to me. Suddenly, Mr Sammarco’s son came into the house. Then, Megan went on her laptop.She played on pin-ball. Afterwards, she went on ‘Roblox’. The game she went on was a Tycoon.It was called ‘Apartment Tycoon’.
 I don’t know anything else than going to dad’s house. 
Look at the pictures to find out!

Having fun at Megan's house.


Meeting even more people!

Wow I love laptops...time for me to have fun.

1 comment: